Have you had a diagnosis of cancer in the last five years? YMCA Romford is offering a free 12-week wellbeing programme for patients aged 16 or over, living in the local area.
The course will be led by specialist cancer rehabilitation instructors. A variety of activities will be offered to help you become active both during and after treatment. Activities will be tailored to each individual, accommodating all levels of fitness and ability.
There are many benefits to becoming more active before, during and after cancer treatment, including:
- Reduces tiredness
- Relieves pain and improves flexibility
- Improves mood and quality of life
- Improves bone health and reduces the risk of osteoporosis
- Helps to achieve and maintain a healthy weight
There are many ways to achieve these benefits, including:
- Everyday activities at home
- Gym sessions
- Pilates/yoga classes
For further information please contact 01708 770416 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here to download a consent form.