We are launching a summer adventure challenge that the whole family can get involved in! This is a FREE activity and all resources are included. The challenge is set over two weeks and launches on 6 August.
Challenges will include:
- Bug Hunt
- Pebble painting
- Plant to plate
- Your community
- Chalk art
- Scavenger hunt
Physical activity is an important part of everyone’s life, and getting outdoors in the fresh air as a family is time well spent. It’s also a great opportunity to talk, catch up on each other’s day, and enjoy some fun, quality time together.
There are a whole host of other benefits too, these include:
- Improving wellbeing
- Contributing to brain development and learning
- Improving personal, social and emotional development skills
Spaces are limited so don’t delay! Here’s how you can get involved in the challenge:
- Entering is easy! All you have to do is text the words ‘sign up’ with your child’s full name to 07501326364. Alternatively, you can send the same information via email to email@example.com on or before 6 August.
- Once you have signed up and received your resources pack which includes all that you need to complete each activity (these can either be collected or delivered), a digital passport will be sent to you via email. The digital passport is very important as this is what we will be using to keep track of all the activities you have completed.
- To receive a stamp in your digital passport, all you have to do is post photos to Parent Zone and email, or text the word ‘done’ with your child’s full name to the same number or email address above.
- Once the information is reviewed, you will receive confirmation and a stamp in your passport.
- Once your passport has six stamps, you have completed the challenge and will receive your prize – a family boat trip at Miniports in Lakeside!