YMCA THAMES GATEWAY




BARKING & DAGENHAM / DARTFORD
GREENWICH / HAVERING / ASHFORD

  • TEXT SIZE
    • A  A  A  

KM Big Bike Ride

When: Sunday, 11 October 2020 (originally scheduled for 26 April)

Where:  Betteshanger Park, Deal

On Sunday, 11 October 2020 the KM Charity Team will host its annual KM Big Bike Ride sponsored by Vattenfall.

Choose from a gentle 50km route or a more challenging 100km course both heading out from Betteshanger Park.
* Hot/Cold food and drink at finish available, mid-ride refreshments for all riders
* Free sportive photograph of you during the bike ride
* Timing chips
* Goody bag and medal

Please note: Due to insurance purposes this ride is not open to anyone under the age of 12. Riders aged 12-17 must have a parental consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian and must be accompanied by a responsible adult.

Riders have the choice of taking part in this popular annual physical cycling challenge just for fun or they can raise money for their favourite cause through sponsorship.

If you are raising money for YMCA Thames Gateway we will receive 70% of sponsor monies, with the remaining 30% going to the KM Charity Team. *Individuals raising £200 or more in sponsorship will go into a prize draw to win 2 x EUROSTAR tickets*

To book simply click the link and select YMCA as the beneficiary of sponsorship you raise. We are also pleased to be able to offer you a discount code on your registration cost (Discount code- YMCACOTY).

https://live.protectedpayments.net/pm3API/asp/PMWeb1?charityRef=1105834S&campaignRef=7014G000001raky&DLcnp=jdi&fbclid=IwAR0IqFGY-BgypVpUN4LD1QPUwr9BpsjPiE20PgP2stCtiv0nNwRQs7IjOj8