YMCA THAMES GATEWAY




BARKING & DAGENHAM / DARTFORD
GREENWICH / HAVERING / ASHFORD

  • TEXT SIZE
    • A  A  A  

KM Colour Run

When: Sunday 7 June 2020

Betteshanger Park, Deal

Whether you run, jog, or walk it is a great way to raise some money and get active while being showered with coloured powder.

The event is less about your 10-minute-mile and more about having fun. The KM Colour Run is a 5K, un-timed run in which participants are doused from head to toe in different colours at points throughout the run. The aim is start white and finish bright!

The KM Colour Run is a great fundraising and team-building event appropriate for participants of all ages (U16’s must be accompanied by an adult runner).

If you choose to fundraise please note will receive 70% of sponsor monies, with the remaining 30% going to the KM Charity Team.

To book simply click the link, select the ticket type and time you wish to take part and select YMCA as the beneficiary of sponsorship you raise. We are also pleased to be able to offer you a discount code on your registration cost (Discount code- YMCACOTY).

https://www.kmcharityteam.co.uk/booking/?fbclid=IwAR2kBKq3fawYpVdsMLn5HaC5I5GVtDoSCY2j0GU03ZNTgJz97hM4CAWJ-Dk