YMCA THAMES GATEWAY




BARKING & DAGENHAM / DARTFORD
GREENWICH / HAVERING / ASHFORD

  • TEXT SIZE
    • A  A  A  

KM Firewalk

When: Friday 20 October 2020

Location TBC

Are you ready for a challenge? Would you walk over hot coals for your favourite charity? If the answer is yes then this is the event for you!

The event will be hosted by UK Firewalk one of the UK ͚s leading firewalking companies. The walkers will be trained by Scott Bell from the company (Twice Guinness World Record holder for the greatest distance walked on fire) and then walk across hot coals with a temperature over 1000 degrees Fahrenheit! All participants will go through a motivational psychology seminar designed to equip you with the resources to complete the firewalk unharmed, and you’ll be in safe and experienced hands throughout the challenge.

Note: Participants must be 18+. This is an alcohol free event.

This is a FUNDRAISING EVENT and adult participants are asked to aim to reach a target of £100 in sponsorship. Any fundraiser that individually raises over £200 will be entered into a draw to win a luxury spa day for two people including massage treatments or an afternoon tea. Please note this is a collaborative event so we will receive 70% of sponsor monies, with the remaining 30% going to the KM Charity Team.

To book simply click the link and select YMCA as the beneficiary of sponsorship you raise. We are also pleased to be able to offer you a discount code on your registration cost (Discount code- YMCACOTY).

https://live.protectedpayments.net/pm3API/asp/PMWeb1?charityRef=1105834S&campaignRef=7014G000001bv3w&DLcnp=jdi&fbclid=IwAR2SS-JQcnwTpHIaZPMLHhF0KiPMHXB2u4plFOKQHeIcHrlGwFV3ddUV0Cw