We have now reopened and can’t wait to see you again!
Every session – whether it’s a visit to the gym, or a class – must now be booked in advance. No walk-ins will be allowed. This is to ensure that we are able to manage the number of people on-site as well as the track and trace guidance we are obliged to follow.
Booking will take place through our website and you will need to know your PIN to be able to book online. If you don’t know your PIN, don’t worry – simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01708 766211.
We understand that you might feel a little anxious about coming back and would like to reassure you that we have done everything possible to ensure that effective measures are in place to keep our members and our staff safe. The attached member pack explains all of the changes and procedures we now have in place, and we ask that you take time to read, understand, and adhere to this information.
Click on any of the links below to download:
- Welcome back information pack
- Loyalty week timetable (from Saturday, 25 July – Tuesday, 4 August)
- Group exercise timetable (starting Wednesday 5 August)
- Online (Zoom) timetable
- Gym timetable
- Risk Assessment for Romford Health & Wellbeing facilities
- Video – a walkthrough of our new procedures with Roy
We look forward to seeing you soon!