Take advantage of our latest fantastic offer and get 7 days FREE gym membership!
We are more than just a gym – we’re Here for Good and would love you to join our fitness family. We have been helping communities belong, contribute and thrive for over 50 years in Romford and pride ourselves on being a welcoming, supportive and inclusive space where everyone can work out without judgment and feel great afterwards.
Everyone is welcome and we offer programmes and activities for all ages and levels of ability; with programmes to aid recovery from health conditions, inclusive gym and fitness facilities and a dynamic group exercise programme.
Our facilities include
- A 24 hour gym with all the latest cardio, functional and strength training equipment
- 24/7 Virtual RPM with instructor-led sessions also running daily
- Digitally integrated gym equipment with an app to track and support you on your fitness journey
- Over 80 inspirational classes weekly including favourites such as Pilates, RPM, Body Pump, Circuit, Insanity and TRX
- IFI accredited, accessible gym equipment with inclusive fitness activities and programmes
- Cardio zone with resistance machines, functional training and stretch areas
- Well-equipped, dedicated traditional free weights room
- Programmes specifically focusing on cancer recovery, stroke rehabilitation and seniors
- Junior gym & family fitness sessions
- Café on-site serving hot food and drinks
- Pre-school available on site
- FREE parking while you use our facilities
Terms and conditions:
- Offer available to new and returning members
- Offer is for seven executive days use of YMCA Thames Gateway’s fitness facilities (please note that some classes are run privately and costs may apply).
- This offer is subject to availability and for a limited period only.
Pop in or call us now on 01708 766211 to activate your FREE seven day trial
Gym opening times:
Monday – Friday 3.30pm – 6.30pm
From 6.30pm – 8.00pm children must be accompanied by an adult.
Much of our equipment is designed for additional needs; our staff are trained to work with a wide range of health conditions and we have targeted classes.
Inclusive gym sessions with extra staff available Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 10.00am – 12.00noon.