In order to make online bookings you will need to have a valid member log-in and pin number. Both of which can be obtained from our branch in Romford.
- Acceptance of your booking does not guarantee further bookings.
- Members who have booked an activity will still be required to register their attendance at the reception desk.
- YMCA Romford reserves the right to refuse or restrict access at their discretion.
It is unfortunate that at times we may have to cancel or change planned activities. We will endeavour to give at least 4 hours’ notice of this but in exceptional circumstances that may be out of our control this may not always be the case.
From time to time we may have to make changes to our activities, the location in which they take place and or opening hours; this may be due to safety reasons, maintenance or special events. Where possible we will always aim to communicate changes to our members using different mediums.
Continual failure to turn up to pre-booked classes may result in the member being charged a dishonour fee. Twenty four hours notice will need to be given so that this place can be allotted to someone on the waiting list.
Data Protection Act
1. YMCA Romford is a data controller under the Data Protection Act. We hold information for the purposes specified in our notification made to the information commissioner. We may give information to others. If we do, it will only be as the law permits, to:
- Check accuracy of information
- Prevent or detect crime
- Protect public funds
2. We may check information we receive about you with what is already in our records. This can include information provided by you as well as by others such as government departments and agencies. We will not give information about you to anyone outside of the organisation unless the law permits us to do so.