Every day we do inspiring work, and with your help, we can change the lives of more people in your local community now and into the future.
At this difficult time, we continue to provide supported accommodation to vulnerable young people across the boroughs of Havering, Barking & Dagenham, Dartford, Greenwich, Bexley, and also in the town of Ashford.
We also provide a wide range of health and wellbeing facilities, community cafes, childcare and youth work; and whilst our community hubs are temporarily closed, we continue to deliver vital support to our local communities.
- Our health and wellbeing programmes have gone digital with live and pre-recorded stay at home workouts scheduled daily.
- For those who are less tech savvy we are providing telephone, email and postal support.
- We are running a childcare provision for key workers at our Romford and Dartford sites.
- We are delivering a range of stay at home activities and worksheets for children.
- We are donating essentials to families and young people in need.