Working at YMCA Thames Gateway Group is an opportunity to be part of a global movement that is inclusive, diverse and forward-thinking. People choose to work for us because they want to make a difference in young people’s lives and local communities.
“Whenever I hear the words ‘It’s fun to stay at the YMCA’ it brings a big smile to my face as that is where I have worked for the past 20 years. My vision was to work with young people, so it’s been really rewarding to be a part of their journey and see them thrive and when they’re ready, move on independently.”
- Housing Team Leader
- Housing Night Support Worker (Bank)
- Housing Sustainment Worker
- Resident Engagement Co-ordinator
- Duty Manager (Bank)
- Receptionist (Bank)
- Catering Supervisor
- Catering Assistant (Bank)
- Kitchen Assistant
- Pre-school Deputy Manager
- After School Club Leaders
- After School Club Leader (Bank)
- Holiday Club Assistants
- Holiday Club Leader (Bank)
Birthday Party Assistants (Bank)
- Birthday Party Leaders (Bank)
- Early Years Pre-school Apprentice
- Early Years Practitioner – Temple Hill Nursery
As a disability confident employer, we are committed to good employment practice.
We are creating a movement of change, by thinking differently about disability and taking action to improve how we recruit, retain and develop everyone.