Providing a home and personalised support services for a fresh start in life.
YMCA is the largest provider of safe, supported housing for young people in England and Wales. Our philosophy of supporting young people holistically means we provide not only a bed but also help a young person gain the training, skills and confidence to go on to lead independent lives.
- secure accommodation
- practical advice and support
- help to get into employment and training
- free use of YMCA facilities
- life skills training and programmes
- help to obtain move-on properties, resettlement and housing advice.
To find out more about our locations click on any of the links below.