We believe everyone can and should enjoy physical activity – your health and fitness is not out of reach with us!
We provide opportunities for everyone to get active and stay active, have fun and meet new friends.
Regular exercise is an important aspect of maintaining a healthy lifestyle. It not only improves your mood, but will also increase your energy levels, combat and avoid many health conditions, and best of all is a great way to meet people and have fun while you grow in confidence!
We work with people of all ages and ability to break down barriers to fitness; everyone is welcome and you do not need to be fit to join us! We have IFI accreditation which means that our facilities and a range of our fitness equipment meet the needs of our disabled members. Our instructors are experienced and able to create personalised fitness programmes to support a wide range of conditions and specific needs.
Our inclusive offer includes:
- Supported gym sessions – extra staff available Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 10.00 – 12.00noon
- Boccia – Monday 11.00am – 1.00pm, Tuesday 11.30am – 1.00pm and Thursday 10.45am – 11.45am
- Rehab – Monday and Thursday 12.00pm – 13.00pm
- Cancer Rehab – a FREE 12 week exercise programme for people who have been diagnosed with, or are receiving treatment for, cancer. Click here to download a referral form and find out more.
- Stroke Rehab – Friday 1.30pm – 2.45pm
- Disabled Yoga – Tuesday (term time only) 11.30am – 1.00pm
- Health Condition Circuit – Wednesday 12.00pm– 12.45pm
We offer a wide range of inclusive classes and programmes on our timetable; some more easygoing than others!
If you are interested in a particular class and have a disability that might affect your ability to participate, please talk to us and we will see what we can do.